Saturday, February 27, 2010

Okay...here's my gratitude list for this morning. Of course, it will probably change in 10 minutes but my outlook will not!
  1. I am grateful that today I know that no matter what I am never alone. I have a relationship with Jesus Christ that sustains me.
  2. I am grateful for the coffee my husband made before I woke up.
  3. For my employer...I work for an awesome company that does good things for people.
  4. For Powerhouse Christian Center
  5. For freedom...to speak, write, work,
  6. For boundaries
  7. Friends...most are far away but ALWAYS supportive and motivating.
  8. Consequences
  9. Convictions
  10. Patience and understanding...(I was lacking!)
  11. FOOD...but not too much
  12. Family...especially my husband (I love you)
  13. Cassidy's healing
  14. I am grateful that I am not drunk or high...and I was not last night or the night before, because I would still be feeling the effects of it today and tomorrow and suffering the consequences for a long while...
  15. I am grateful that I have just enough...no more, just enough. God knows what He's doing.

When we feel like there is nothing to look forward to, no light, only darkness...make a gratitude list. Even if it just says "I am grateful for breath..." that's something. We should have an attitude of gratitude. This life is a gift...the storms and the rainbows.

I just randomly opened my Bible and amazingly this passage was in my face:

"Then the Lord will provide shade for Mount Zion and all who assemble there. He will provide a canopy of cloud during the day and smoke and flaming fire at night, covering the glorious land. It will be a shelter from daytime heat and a hiding place from storms and rain." (Isaiah 4:5-6)

Find solace and serenity in a relationship with God. It can bring such peace to your heart and soul if you submit and let Him do His work...He will anyway after you get out of the way!

Gratefully,

Pamela

No comments:

Post a Comment